火曜日, 4月 03, 2007

I am in the mountains.

Well, we are on the vacation after the 2nd term is over so I m now in a little villege in the mountain area. With bunch of people from school, we are camping in a little lodge.

I didn't bring my laptop, was going to be completely 'off the line' but hey, internet is everywhere so fortunately or unfortunately, I found a time to update my blog.....my feeling of 'responsibility' has pushed me a little bit... but off course, no Japanese fonts are installed in this machine so for the first time I'm writing this blog in English. For those people don't believe I speak English, there you go..

Anyway, we are in a party of about 20 people, staying in a lodge. It's like camping all together, yes, proper 'student' life I'm enjoying. The lodge has a kitchen and big pans so, well, I'm going to cook Japanese currey for everyone tonight.

No case studies, no discussions, no group works....feeling tottally relaxed.
Before going back to the reality, here is my time to regain my energy.
I won't be able to update my blog for a while. For those people who are wondering what I'm up to, don't worry, I'm still alive.

0 件のコメント: